Commitment to you
1. We will never share your information with other companies except for delivery and/or payment purposes.
2. We will never keep credit card information on our server. If given to us it will be deleted after payment has been taken.
3. We endeavour to hold the minimum personal information possible.
4. Our third party payment processors have their own informational requirements. In general they will not share this information with us.
• what information Beyonwiz.com.au may collect about you.
• when Beyonwiz.com.au may use your details to contact you.
• whether Beyonwiz.com.au will disclose your details to anyone else.
The websites contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
1. What information will Beyonwiz.com.au collect about me?
When you sign up to order a product with us we will require delivery information. To record this information we will create an account for you. To deliver your goods and create an account we will require the following information:
3. Email Address
To pay for your order you will use one of our payment processors. They will require payment information, this information we do not require and will not be shared with us.
2. How will Beyonwiz.com.au use the information they collect about me?
We will only use your personal information in the normal course of fulfilling your orders. Our payment processors require you to enter your payment details in a secure environment away from our servers. They have their own informational requirements. We do not require and will not be given debit/credit card information that you supply directly to our payment processors.
We will not:
- Share your information with other companies except for delivery and/ or payment purposes.
- Keep your debit/credit card information on our server after payment has been taken.
- We endeavour to hold the minimum personal information possible.
- Our third party payment processors have their own informational requirements. In general they will not share this information with us.
3. When will Beyonwiz.com.au contact me?
Beyonwiz.com.au will only contact you be email. We may contact you for one of the following reasons:
• in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that the Beyonwiz.com.au can deliver the services to you;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about the Beyonwiz.com.au service (participation is always voluntary); and
• to send you a special offer, this offer will only be sent in special situation if it fulfils two criteria 1) the offer is not available on the website, 2) the offer provides a specific monetary benefit to you as our valued customer.
4. Will Beyonwiz.com.au share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). There are two exceptions to this rule: 1) we will share delivery information for the purpose of delivery and 2) we will share payment information for the purpose of authorising and collecting payment.
5. Can I find out what personal information Beyonwiz.com.au holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Beyonwiz.com.au holds about you. You also have the right to have the information corrected or deleted at any time. (Information requests are free, but we will require you to prove your identity, usually this is done by sending an email from the email address we hold on your account).