T4 Spurious Deletion of Recorded File Contents

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Brianfw

T4 Spurious Deletion of Recorded File Contents

Post by Brianfw » Wed Jul 22, 2015 21:24

My T4 is Being Difficult. On two occasions recently, I recorded an episode of The Voice (Channel 9). At the end of the recording, I checked them to make sure they were OK, and both began replaying without any problem. I stopped the play-back, as I wanted to watch the episodes the following morning.

On the day after recording each of those episodes, I pressed Recordings to bring up the list of recorded videos. I highlighted The Voice from the list, but did not immediately start the play-back, as I was not quite ready to watch. Some time later, I attempted to start the play-back, but got nothing on the screen.

The interesting thing is that those recordings were both there when first recorded, but now showed that they contained no data. I certainly did not intentionally delete the file contents, and the file titles were still listed in the Timers list.

Can this be a bug, or am I inadvertently emptying the files without deleting their titles? How could that happen? All other recordings have behaved normally.
TP-Link Modem/Router
ASUS Gigabit LAN
Sony KDL-55EX630 TV
Samsung UA40C7000 TV
Beyonwiz T4 (Qty 2)
Denon AVR-X1100W Receiver/Amp
Logitech Harmony Ultimate One RC

Return to “Bug Reporting and Feature Requests”