Frozen Screen

Moderators: Gully, peteru

tezza007
Wizard

Frozen Screen

Post by tezza007 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 20:46

Turned the T3 on from Standby and got a black screen with stationary soccerball. There were recordings going on 7, 9 & 10, so if it was on the ABC or SBS that would explain the black screen, but when the sound finally came on after about 3 minutes, it's on channel 7 or 9, not the ABC or SBS

The front panel is showing the date and time and the "Rec" light. No buttons on the remote will change anything but are lighting up on the box

After 10 minutes no option but to power down and reboot. Took a little longer to reboot, 100 seconds, and is on ABC, info bar not going away and the soccerball spinning and the timers didn't restart. Front panel showing the channel. Remote buttons having no effect

Rebooted, 100 seconds again, and as it did so I pressed the channel change button on the unit twice and when it finished booting it had changed down 2 channels [still ABC], front panel displayed "a recording has been started] and everything now seems normal

There's 3 recordings for 2 of the timers, one from the start of each to when I shut it down, one of each blank from the restart and one of each for the 2nd reboot. The other timer says it completed successfully, but the Timer Log is blank but there's media for the first part of it til I shut down
Tezza

Beyonwiz T4, 1TB internal WD Green HDD, 4TB USB Portable HDD
Beyonwiz T4, 500GB 2.5" internal HD
LG 500w sound bar
LG 70UF770T LED LCD 4K 70" TV
LG Magic Remote

Return to “Bug Reporting and Feature Requests”